All have ended yesterday , 081010 :'(

aidil , i can now just say your name . Now i have learn how take things easily and let go of it . in a relationship , you must know how to let go of it and when to say goodbye . I may regret the way i end this relationship but i will never regret the things we have share and i will never regret having you as my boyfriend . Let the things between us be a best memories ever alright ? That memories will be keep lock inside my heart forever . I 'm just a simple person but you enter my life bringing encourangement that make me change to a better person . sorry for all the scolding you hear from me . i just wanna help you and not getting you in trouble . Since it is your life , your choice and decision . i will not interfere anymore . But i just want to let you know that whatever decision make by you will always be supported by me . So i wish you a happy life ahead . To this , i would like to wish you a advanced birthday wish since your birthday falls on 13 October . May all your wish come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment